Friday, February 11, 2011

New Planets in Earth's Backyard

A NASA telescope makes the biggest planet discovery ever

Click the picture to read


13 comments:

  1. Amazing,when human have the technology to go there, people could live in other planet!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is safe to say that we are not the only life forms in the universe. How much do think a house would cost on an exoplanet? Maybe they don't have houses or money!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe just maybe, when it is the end of the world, we could live there. To me, i think i'll rather just die during the end of the world.'_'

    ReplyDelete
  4. End of the world I want to go to that planet but if I don't have any money to go, I will die. so sad...

    ReplyDelete
  5. ......I think I would go there, if there's enough money. If not, then...try to live here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just try not to pollute the Earth
    so you don't have to worried about
    if we have enough money to live on
    the new discovered planet or not.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If it's end of the world,people can go live there. For me, I think if we can survive during end of the world, that's amazing ! If we can't survive,we can't do anything to help it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think that NASA discovering 54 new planets that is habitable zone that means maybe there are other animals or people that live there. Maybe there is really ALIEN!OOOOOO~~~~
    And also, I agree with Tina. I think if I want to survive till the end of the world, I would start to be green.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We would have to create time travel because it would take so long to get there you would be dead before you get out of our solar system.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's great that NASA found that planet we could live there too, we could go there and live when it is the end of the world, but thats not safe enough, we have to start being green write now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. NOOOOO NOT THERE!!!!!We'll die if we don't start being green!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I might want to go there and I will kill all the alliens haha!

    ReplyDelete