Wow! so beautiful!...I forget about the Earth Hour!!!
WHHHHHHHAT!!!!!!! How?
Oh my, good for me. actually i almost forgot it until almost 8:30PM, but my google calendar reminded me, and luckily that time i was online.
i, too, almost forgot about earth day to!
the beautifulest thing i ever saw... well i also almost forgot but then, that kevin kern's song was stuck in my head so i quickly went to the circuit breaker and break whatever it is to break, just to close the light..
I participate in Earth Hour.
I wish I was there when I participate in Earth Hour :(
Earth hour!!!!I hope allot of other people did it!
How can you forgot Earth Hour after creating all those Earth Hour Videos????
Maybe some people are forced to create those videos. Actually they didn't even want to do the video and participate in Earth Hour!
Wow! so beautiful!
ReplyDelete...I forget about the Earth Hour!!!
WHHHHHHHAT!!!!!!! How?
ReplyDeleteOh my, good for me. actually i almost forgot it until almost 8:30PM, but my google calendar reminded me, and luckily that time i was online.
ReplyDeletei, too, almost forgot about earth day to!
ReplyDeletethe beautifulest thing i ever saw... well i also almost forgot but then, that kevin kern's song was stuck in my head so i quickly went to the circuit breaker and break whatever it is to break, just to close the light..
ReplyDeleteI participate in Earth Hour.
ReplyDeleteI wish I was there when I participate in Earth Hour :(
ReplyDeleteEarth hour!!!!I hope allot of other people did it!
ReplyDeleteHow can you forgot Earth Hour after creating all those Earth Hour Videos????
ReplyDeleteMaybe some people are forced to create those videos. Actually they didn't even want to do the video and participate in Earth Hour!
ReplyDelete