If some of you said that the robot/machine is smarter than the man, I bet is human is smarter because the person invented the robot/machine thing. But actually, thats very cool!
If you ask me, I think humans are still smarter than robots. Because robots are not really living things, they don't really have feelings like humans, they are just ....robot-feeling.Its also because... you know,humans make that robot.
Watson the computer is very smart!
ReplyDeletefinally, machine is smarter than MAN!
I think machine will smarter than now.
Something's strange
finally? i hate these robot beings or machines, i'm gonna leave this world when the only thing on Earth is robots...
ReplyDeleteWatson is really smart!
ReplyDeleteHmm...I agree to Sydney.
ReplyDeleteI hate robots too. Sometimes they brake and you cannot control them. They will go CRAZY!!
If some of you said that the robot/machine is smarter than the man, I bet is human is smarter because the person invented the robot/machine thing.
ReplyDeleteBut actually, thats very cool!
Cool! Waston is so smart. I think the person who raced with him did a very good job, although he did not win.:)
ReplyDeleteI can't think about how smart Waston is.
ReplyDeleteBecuase he is very smart.
Is waton really smart? I cannot think about it
ReplyDeleteIf you ask me, I think humans are still smarter than robots. Because robots are not really living things, they don't really have feelings like humans, they are just ....robot-feeling.Its also because... you know,humans make that robot.
ReplyDelete