What a cool robot! That space robot Dextre's hand can stretch up to 9 feet! How amazing!
I think its cool to have a enormous robot to help us do the work!
amazing! Cool! I hope I have that robots.
not interested. it's helpful though, but i just don't like robots.
Although it can help us do work,I don't really like robots.
Wow!!!So big!!!but I don't want this robot,because my house will broke....
I think that robot is pretty cool, but if you ask me that if I would want to keep it, its hard to say.........................
I think that robot is so cool. I wonder when I can see the other one that Nesa is going to send it to space. The other one, maybe when they let it to walk on street, no one will notice that he is a person then a robot!
What a amazing robot!It is 12feet tall!!
I would like to keep a mini-robot that can do all the work for me just like what that robot is doing. It would be really cool.
What a cool robot! That space robot Dextre's hand can stretch up to 9 feet! How amazing!
ReplyDeleteI think its cool to have a enormous robot to help us do the work!
ReplyDeleteamazing! Cool! I hope I have that robots.
ReplyDeletenot interested. it's helpful though, but i just don't like robots.
ReplyDeleteAlthough it can help us do work,I don't really like robots.
ReplyDeleteWow!!!So big!!!
ReplyDeletebut I don't want this robot,because my house will broke....
I think that robot is pretty cool, but if you ask me that if I would want to keep it, its hard to say.........................
ReplyDeleteI think that robot is so cool. I wonder when I can see the other one that Nesa is going to send it to space. The other one, maybe when they let it to walk on street, no one will notice that he is a person then a robot!
ReplyDeleteWhat a amazing robot!
ReplyDeleteIt is 12feet tall!!
I would like to keep a mini-robot that can do all the work for me just like what that robot is doing. It would be really cool.
ReplyDelete