Thursday, February 17, 2011

Pay Attention or Pay a Fine

Lawmakers across the country are trying to ban people from using distracting gadgets while walking

(Click picture to read)


8 comments:

  1. Phew!! Good it is not Taiwan... Sometimes I always listen to my ipod when crossing the road! (Because the cars are too loud:P)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think you should not be listening to music while you cross the street. But I think cell phones are a bit ok because when you are talking, you won't keep your head down a long time. My Mom and Dad ,usually mom, always told us not to listen to music while you walk. And also don't read books or cell phones while you are in a car!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think its a very dangerous thing to cross the road with your cell on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good thing this law isn't in Taiwan, or else i won't be able to listen to songs on my ipod touch, sometimes i do listen to songs as i cross the road, but it is a bit dangerous. if this law is already in taiwan, then my two cousins are in trouble. they're always like that, acting like they're so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it is dangerous when you listen to songs while you cross the road.You might even bump in to someone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you should not listen to music or talk on the phone while you walk. A truck might come but you did not hear it so it makes you can not hear that a truck is coming and other people tells you to walk quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My mom wouldn't let me do that!!
    She is just like the lawmaker.

    ReplyDelete
  8. One time I did that and my dad got angry.

    ReplyDelete